Dr. Randy Wright attended Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in New Orleans, Louisiana. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in zoology from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, Louisiana, in 1983. In 1985, he earned his Master of Science in orthodontics from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry in Iowa City, IA. He regularly continues his education with courses, meetings, and case presentations. He has been practicing in the Batavia area since 2003 and is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA). Additional memberships include:
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics (Board Certified)
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists
- Board of Directors as president
- Midwest Component of the Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists
- Admissions Committee for 8 years (secretary/treasurer) and president for 3 years
Dr. Wright and his wife, Maria, live in Geneva, Illinois, and they enjoy spending time with their two children and their families. When not in the office, Dr. Wright enjoys skiing, boating, and traveling. His goal as an orthodontist is to give his patients the care he would want for his own family.